864 Taos Office Collection
1. Built with Parota wood. The Parota tree is appreciated for its longevity and vibrant dark golden grain. This type of wood has a natural two-tone that offers unique character in its variations of tone and depth.
2. Knots on the solid wood surface are a natural marking that make each piece of lumber unique. Varying wood grain, wood tone and knots also add character to the woodâ€™s appearance without affecting the stability or integrity of the wood.
3. Seven-step clear finish adds depth and clarity to the wood grain.
4. Mortise and tenon construction ensures stability and durability on all pieces.
5. English dovetailing on 100% solid wood drawer fronts.
6. Ball bearing metal glides.
7. Unique hand-wrought iron pulls on drawers and on legs of case goods.
8. Featuring four drawers.
9. Middle pencil drawer doubles as keyboard tray (drop-down front).
10. Nylon feet on desk protect your floor from scratches.
11. IFD864CHAIR ships fully assembled. One per box. 100% solid wood.
70" Wood and Metal Bookcase
Dim: 42 x 18 x 70
Wt: 100 lb
5 Drawer Desk
Dim: 60 x 28 x 31-1/2
Wt: 127 lb
Solid Parota Chair w/ Iron base, Taos Finish
Dim: 17-1/4 x 23-3/4 x 39
Wt: 42 lb