864 Reclaimed Parota Wood Writing Desk
*SPECIAL ORDER AVAILABLE. ETA 12-16 WEEKS. CALL STORE FOR MORE DETAILS*
60w x 28d x31t
1. Built with Parota wood. The Parota tree is appreciated for its longevity and vibrant dark golden grain. This type of wood has a natural two-tone that offers unique character in its variations of tone and depth.
2. Knots on the solid wood surface are a natural marking that make each piece of lumber unique. Varying wood grain, wood tone and knots also add character to the woodâ€™s appearance without affecting the stability or integrity of the wood.
3. Seven-step clear finish adds depth and clarity to the wood grain.
4. Mortise and tenon construction ensures stability and durability on all pieces.
5. English dovetailing on 100% solid wood drawer fronts.
6. Ball bearing metal glides.
7. Unique hand-wrought iron pulls on drawers and on legs of case goods.
8. Featuring four drawers.
9. Middle pencil drawer doubles as keyboard tray (drop-down front).
10. Nylon feet on desk protect your floor from scratches.